FS22 Pallet Autoload Specialization V220.127.116.11
Stream bug fixed
Add missing translation
An example of how to use in your own mod you will find in the Strautmann SEK 802 Pallet Autoload.
Currently supported from the standard game:
Standard Euro pallets
Big bag pallets
Square bales 180/220/240
Pallets from the following mods can be used:
Package Of Premium Pallets And Bags
HoT Fries Factory
In addition, all Euro pallets that are constructed according to the principle of the basic play pallets.
How to use:
Activate loading with [B] and then drive next to a pallet or bale to load it.
Make sure that you have selected the correct load.
The pallets or bales will then lie on the loading area as if they were loaded by hand.
Do not forget to fasten the straps, otherwise they will slip.
You can select the unloading side with [U] and unload with [I].
The loading switches off automatically when there is no more loading area.
You can also switch it off yourself with [B].
– Changed activation to LS standard for loading wagon [B] and always activatable.
– Text of unloading page in F1 on Dedi fixed.
– Support of Multifruit Pack bales incl. lavender round bales (loadable as cotton round bales)
– Load only selectable when load mode is deactivated
– Automatic tightening straps on dedicated server disabled due to engine sync errors
– Automatic tension belts on dedi server activated again regarding the settings the modder of the vehicle has defined.
– Automatic tension belts can now be activated/deactivated per vehicle by [lctrl]+[J]. This is stored per vehicle.
– Optimized searching valid load place by remembering invalid load places as long as the loader is active.
– add unloading side backwards for all vehicles by default. Position can configured by the modder.
– Changed priorities of the key binding to have important entries better visible in the F1 Help.