FS22 NF Marsch Map v22.214.171.124
– New fine precision farming soil types map added (savegame related, and thanks to Franz for the template)
– Fixed flying font on BGA south terrain
– Garbage cans moved to BGA South site
– Various BGA South decorative items assigned to the BGA itself
– Slightly larger exits at the cheese dairy site
– Fixed the following server messages
Unknown file type ‘maps/foliage/hops/desktop.ini’
Unknown file type ‘maps/foliage/hops/thumb.ico’
Unknown file type ‘maps/foliage/redCabbage/desktop.ini’
Unknown file type ‘maps/foliage/redCabbage/thumb.ico’
Unknown file type ‘maps/mapNF/data/desktop.ini’
Unknown file type ‘maps/mapNF/data/thumb.ico’
– Cows consume 25% more straw, produce 20% more manure and 10% more manure
– Hop growth stages set correctly so the hops don’t rot too early (thanks to Achim)
– Various fruits no longer have to be rolled, for example: corn, sunflower, soybean, potato, sugar beet, sugar cane, cotton, sorghum, carrots, onions, hops, lavender, cabbage (thanks to Achim)
– There are now a few decorative machines and devices in the shop (save game change and unfortunately only suitable for single players at the moment)
– Garbage can pulled out of the building at the port
– Fixed hover lamp at port
– Bank at the bus stop at the port moved
– Adjusted the purchase area at windmill between field 20 and 21
– Bridge to field 7 adjusted
– Eliminated the collision at the pillars on the big bridges
– Water plans in the south redone again
– Adjusted water plans in the yard to the width of the ditch
– Road salt included in the price list
– Place prepared for butchers
– Multiplay StoreItem bug fixed
– Map prepared for 9 new products (Beef, Pork, Chicken, Sheep, Sausages, By-products, Leather, Shoes and Logs)
– Cake palette error fixed if you shouldn’t have the productions in the mod folder
– Updated channel members and active Twitch Subs in the shop
Typical North German landscape in North Friesland. We have dykes here, ditches around the fields, and the fields are mostly square.
The land was reclaimed from the North Sea by dikes over the past few centuries
There are no ready-made courtyards, everyone can creatively design their own courtyard according to their personal preferences.
There are a few large spaces available for this.
A few halls and a workshop are attached to the map
fields then forest
On the NF March there are 79 fields with , from 0.8 ha to 95 ha, everything is there, average field
about 12.8 ha and the total area of all fields is a little over 1000ha of which about 140ha are grassland
There are more than 150 hectares of forest with countless trees, most of which are also suitable for the wood harvester.
In addition to the standard fruits, rye, spelt, triticale and millet are now installed on the map,
there are other types of filling on the map: earth, sand and gravel
earth in the ditch
In the ditches you can find earth in many places on the map, which you can dredge and sell with an excavator,
then there is the sand, gravel, earth area where there is a lot of material to excavate and load
points of sale
If you harvest a lot, you also have to sell a lot.
There are a total of 16 different sales outlets at the NF March 4-fold, including Raiffeisen,
Port, train station but without a train, the depot, grain trade and grain AG
At the train station and at the Raiffeisen, you also have the option of buying seeds, fertiliser,
Lime, mineral feed, herbicides and liquid fertilizers
For pallet goods there are the sales possibilities Lidl, Aldi, Edeka, the stadium, the hardware store
and the spinning ball can be sold at the garden center and straw at the thermal power station,
there is also a sales station for wood the sawmill, milk goes to the dairy (no production)
Vehicles are bought from vehicle dealers and animals from local pet shops
If you leave your vehicle on the field without diesel, electricity or methane, there are 3 filling stations
2 of which are also equipped with charging stations
The card also has 2 large biogas plants which can be bought and operated
Extensive road network
In order to be able to reach all sales points easily, there is a comprehensive road network where mostly AI vehicles are on the road
There is a ready-made Autodrive network from Holger for download where all fields and all sales stations have already been driven in.
On the NF Marsch Mod Map there are 3 different collectibles to search for.
This includes 10 pairs of Shelly shoes, 30 FA gold coins and 78 NF march pallets
For all collector’s items, there are shelves at the vehicle dealer that fill up when the items are found.
There is also a bonus when you find all objects in a category
If someone cannot find all the objects themselves, there are suitable help videos on my YouTube channel
in which I show all the hiding places of the shoes, coins and pallets.
The shop area also serves as a big thank you to the numerous supporters of the NF Marsch.
We have listed the active YouTube channel members and the Twitch Subs they have made themselves
In addition, there are on the map 78 lovingly and detailed designed plots on which the
Farmer, Squire, and Twitch Subs level 3 channel members can move in.
It got crowded on the march and we can’t say thank you enough for your great support.
And once you have moved in, you can have your property individually designed with various decorative objects
There are at least 15 free areas on the map that will certainly be supplied with productions by me over the next few months
In addition to the map download, there are 2 other downloads, namely the Fed Mods Pack and a Fed Production Pack
which I will present in another video, the two mods are first a summary of all my mods for the LS22
It is windy on the North Frisian Marsh and a long-term investment in wind turbines can be worthwhile.
The wind turbines installed on the map are practically only decoration and can be used after you have bought the land
has to be demolished and replaced by the NF Marsh Windmill
All fruit symbols have been revised and no longer look so comic-heavy from missions
Many XXL missions thanks to the map size and the number of fields
With a total of 18 different ground textures, everyone can design their yard and surroundings to suit them
Overall one can say that the NF March has changed compared to the last LS parts
further developed and has been extensively revised and beautified.