FS22 La Vallée d’Elha v1.0
French multifruit maps.
Realized by L2C MODDING, thanks to Peponne for the help on a bug and the team LES SIMULATEURS BRETONS FOR THE TESTS, as well as SKYZOFAB and that team and Jfit for the preview.
– 21 fields from 0.20ha to 4.60ha.
– 8 additional crops (millet, spelled,…)
– multi-angle terrain
– Collectible item worth 50,000 euros
– new production such as (lavender oil, soap, rye milk, etc…)
– a farm with cow, pig, sheep, hen, rabbit.
– 1 orchard
– 1 cow pasture and 1 sheep pasture.
– 1 buyable areas for various second farm use or other production.
– Several factories already present on the map.
– co-op opening hours, store etc.
– pedestrian, traffic etc.
– WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMALL ROAD.
– precision, season adjusted.
– Corn no longer normally functional.
– 1 multiple purchase silo.
– 1 medium BGA.
– Hilly so requires power in places.
– starter material and food to start this first year of production.
– PC compatible only.
for cows: category: RTM = description below
hay = either alfalfa hay or grass hay
grass = either fresh alfalfa or fresh grass
flour = wheat or barley
for the rtm: silage + alfalfa hay + grass hay + flour + mineral supplement
for pigs: corn sorghum millet wheat barley spelled rye triticale soybean rapeseed sunflower poppy potato beetroot carrot -> food that can be given
for hens: wheat barley sorghum corn triticale spelled rye -> food that can be given
for sheep: alfalfa hay grass hay fresh alfalfa fresh grass -> food that can be given
for rabbits: carrot + alfalfa hay + grass hay + water + straw + wheat
A V2 is in progress, it will be a map enlargement of 3 times the current size.
PS = thank you for reporting me the bugs encountered, indulgence and kindness its implementation maps made for the community in 3 weeks.
For any loading issues, it will be a mod conflict not related to the maps itself.
Contact on FB = Lesdeuxcharentes (L2C MODDING).
See you soon for future updates.