FS22 East Vineland, NJ USA v22.214.171.124
This is a map of East Vineland New Jersey in the USA.
– The map was created from the area of my hometown and the map area was created from actual satellite photos.
– Vineland is in the southern area of New Jersey and is a very rural farm town. Most of the area of the city is farmland and forests.
– The fields, trees, and houses are as close to where they are in real life as I could make, but of course, I added productions and in-game sell points that do not actually exist there for gameplay.
– The growth map has been updated for the region’s weather.
– Most of the production areas available have been added to the map.
– There is a wide selection of starting equipment to get you started.
– The production areas have been edited to both hold more pallets in the spawners and the production pallets have higher capacities.
– There are 118 different fields, all with field missions ranging from the smallest field of 0.236 hectares (0.583 acres) to the largest of 8.236 hectares (20.35 acres).
– Land prices have been calculated from the average land cost of the area.
– All land areas are purchasable separately. The land where there are houses is more expensive than undeveloped land, as it would be in real life.
– The Solar Farm can be purchased and will give you $ 3,000-an-hour income.
– The Solar Farm can be sold to clear the land for farming, but it can only be sold after the land is owned by the player.
– The main farm area has a multi-fruit storage silo with a capacity of 1,000,000 liters and will hold everything in the “bulk” category.
– Grapes were added to the “bulk” category, so they can be carried in any in-game or modded trailer that carries items in the “bulk” category.
– A workshop area is also on the main farm and is owned by the player. (new farmer mode only)
– Added the ability to shred logs into wood chips at the sawmill as an additional production.
– Includes cow, sheep, pig, and chicken areas that need to be purchased to use.
– The cow, sheep, and pig areas have added bale triggers for feeding. The cow and pig areas have added bale triggers for straw as well. Simply leave the bales in the triggers and they will automatically empty as needed.
– Husbandry capacities are: 250 cows, 350 Pigs, 500 Sheep, and 500 Chickens.
– All animal navmesh areas have been redone, and their pastures are custom-made.
– There is a storage area at the main farm for slurry and digestate.
– Added Corn Meal and Cracked Corn as additional products that can be produced at the Grain Mill from Corn.
– Corn Meal can be sold at the Pizzeria, Farmer’s Market, Diner, and the Supermarket.
– Cracked Corn pallets can be purchased at the shop for chicken feed or produced at the Grain Mill.
– Cracked Corn can also be sold at the Farm Shops.
– Added Sunflowers, Oats, and Cracked Corn to the Chicken’s feed.
– Chickens require Wheat, Barley, Sorghum, or Oats which are 25% of their feed requirements, Sunflowers are 25% of their feed requirements, and Cracked Corn is 75% of their feed requirements. (total of 125% productivity)
– Added straw swaths to canola and soybeans.
– All the bushes are movable. When the bushes are mowed, new meadow grass is “planted” in their place.
– The bale capacities have been increased.
– Custom modeled license plates for the area.
– Lime production point has been added to the Debris Crusher to make lime out of stones.
– Map is Precision Farming ready.
– Lime, seeds, solid fertilizer, and bulk mineral feed can be purchased from the silo at the main farm and the Farm Shops.
– Slurry can also be purchased at the Farm Shops if needed.
*NOTE A new save game is required for this update.
– Fixed pond ice plane showing in all seasons.
– Fixed utility pole collision being present in the middle of one of the roads.
– Fixed multiple floating trees.
– Fixed double placed trees.
– Fixed issue with vehicles getting stuck from spawning inside the shop building when reset.
– Fixed issue with material bleeding through BGA bunker walls.
– Fixed issue with manure bleeding through storage bunker walls.
– Fixed issue with cows and pigs not producing manure.
– Fixed the issue that cracked corn pallets would not empty at the chicken feed trough.
– Fixed issue where corn and soybeans growth would not advance if planted in June.
– Fixed issue where canola growth would not advance if planted in February.
– Enlarged the vehicle shop area to have more room when buying/resetting vehicles, so they do not collide with other vehicles at the shop.
– Enlarged sell point driveways and areas for larger equipment.
– Enlarged areas for the Spinnery, Dairy, Tailer Shop, Sugar Mill, Grain Mill, and Bakery to have more room for larger machinery.
– Enlarged the Cow’s roaming area.
– Made land of the sell points and production points able to be purchased separately. The land now needs to be purchased first before purchasing the production points.
– Made production points able to be sold.
– Added many more ground textures to paint in-game while landscaping.
– Added more foliage textures to paint in-game while landscaping.
*NOTE A new savegame is required for this update.
– Fixed the issue of map freezing while loading on consoles.
– Fixed issue that Nokian dual tires would not load on Case Magnum tractor.
– Fixed issue that Wheat and Barley would not grow if planted in March.
– Made all the houses on the map sellable.
– Made the light poles at the main farm area and the farmhouse sellable.
– Added 100 collectibles throughout the map to find. The trophy case is located at the dealership in the showroom to keep track of your progress.
*NOTE A new save game is NOT required for this update.
– Fixed road missing collision.
– Fixed collectibles that could not be reached.
– Updated Cracked Corn textures.
– Cracked Corn bins are now produced at the Grain Mill.
*NOTE: To have the Cracked Corn stored in the silo and not produce bins, the output must be changed in the production’s menu from “Storing” to “Distributing” so Cracked Corn bins will not be produced.
– Corn Oil Pallets and Soybean Oil Pallets have been added to the oil mill as additional productions.
– Corn Oil is made from Cracked Corn and Corn and Soybean Oil is made from Soybeans.
*NOTE: A new save game will be required for the major changes to take effect such as changes in ground level, floating trees, placeable location changes, etc.
Needing a new save game can be avoided by using the landscaping tool to lower or raise ground levels and selling and/or replacing placeable.
– Updated the starting trailer and added support for the FS22_UniversalAutoload mod.
– Added more recipes to the productions.
Now you have the choice of standard speed or have the productions put a rush on your products but for a higher cost.
– Fixed various floating trees. (See note above)
– Fixed the issues with distant map objects flickering and disappearing when inside the BGA silage bunkers.
– Fixed the issue that the starting trailer would not show slurry effects when configured as a slurry spreader.
– Added button assignments for gamepad controllers for adjusting the dividing floor, gooseneck coupler, and pin hitch on the starting trailer.