FS22 Departement Haut Beyleron 4x Map v0.5.0.0
You like the original Haut Beyleron but it’s too small for you, then the department (county) Haut Beyleron might be right for you. Great for multiplayer.
Changes for Update 0.5.0.0 Beta:
– placed floating tree (fixed from version 0.5.0.0)
– placed floating parking lines (fixed from version 0.5.0.0)
– Since silage can no longer be sold in the BGA’s, there are 2 new points of sale for silage, manure, liquid manure & fermentation residues (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– New storage for wood chips (can be placed) already placed on the farm for new savegames (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– added more language variables ( available from version 0.5.0.0 )
– East railway station renewed (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– the hardware store now also accepts silage (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– added more decoration elements ( available from version 0.5.0.0 )
– added more signage ( available from version 0.5.0.0 )
– new products in large sugar factory -> sugar beet syrup light & dark (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– Removed bulk goods sale point from corner shop (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– new products in gr. furniture factory -> kitchen furniture (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– adjusted some prices and consumptions (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– Grape packaging and olive packaging can now also be bought/placed (available from version 0.5.0.0)
– The shelter with lighting and the small garage with lighting can now be bought/placed ( available from version 0.5.0.0 )
– removed the 2 lanterns on the olive packer (available from version 0.5.0.0)
With the department (district) Haut Beyleron you get a 4-fold map that has its origins in the Haut Beyleron, so it is not simply a conversion of the map but an extension of the original Giants FR map.
The map has been expanded in the style of the original map and now simply offers more areas for agriculture etc. to make it more interesting for multiplayer. My recommendation is therefore clear, the map is less made for single players without CP and AD, but rather for multiplayer or single players who have fun playing with CP and AD.
The map now has 99 fields (the largest has 50 ha), a Lohner main courtyard and 4 standard courtyards in the corners and also 4 BGA’s. There are also productions installed on the map that are visually larger on the one hand, but also have more bars (and cost). There is a large cow and sheep pasture for those of you who enjoy raising cattle. The top left fields are for grapes and the top right for olives (but don’t have to). Since the card is still in beta status, my clear recommendation is not to build anything further on it, because productions are still being added and existing products are being expanded. I installed a 4x fermenter/grass dryer at the hardware store, so 4 different players or farms can buy and use them here. No products can be sold in the productions, there are corresponding triggers for this, most of which have already been visually identified. There should also be no orders where stuff has to be carted into productions.
In the main courtyard there is a straw and fodder store that naturally accepts bales, but they have to be placed on the conveyor belt (so don’t be surprised, it has to be like this). Since there is enough to do on the map, there is no multifruit. If you want more fruits, you have to install them yourself. But also here the hint, only do that when the final is out!
In order to be able to drive milk powder, you need the trailer: Departement Haut Beyleron Trailer
At this point it should be said that a lot of small stuff is still missing such as decoration, delineators and lighting in and on the productions. So there will be at least weekly updates until the final. If something needs to be changed in the savegame, there are of course instructions for doing so.
Another small note, if you want to make wood, you should have the MoreTree mod, because the tree limit on the map has been reached and you can’t plant trees without the mod.