FS19 GAZ-53 mod Module Pack v1.0
GAZ-53 – medium-tonnage truck with a carrying capacity of up to 4.5 tons with a rear drive axle manufactured in the USSR from 1964 to 1993.
GAZ-52 is a medium-tonnage truck with a carrying capacity of up to 3 tons with a rear drive axle manufactured in the USSR from 1961 to 1993.
The pack includes the GAZ-53 and GAZ-52 modular cargo monoaxial trailer and 11 modules for the truck. The same modules are installed on the trailer as on the truck.
– a milk tank – 5,000 liters (milk and water);
– fuel tank – 4,500 liters;
– universal tank – 4,000 liters (liquid fertilizers, herbicides, slurry, digestate and water);
– an onboard body with automatic selection of bales and pallets and a collision of sides for the transportation of dynamic objects. Bulk cargo does not take;
– a body for bulk cargo – 4,200 liters (it can fill seeders with seeds and fertilizers);
– a body for bulk cargo with extended sides – 6,500 liters;
– a body for a silo – 10 000 liters;
– a cattle carriage – 2 cows, 2 horses, 6 sheep, 5 pigs;
– grocery van for bulk cargo – 5300 liters;
– grocery insulated van for bulk cargo – 6300 liters;
– a bread van – 6000 liters.
There is a choice of engine, wheels, color and design, working lighting equipment, mirrors and dashboard, UDIM textures. It gets dirty and washed.
Food vans are designed to transport products from Yagodnoye cards, although they will also carry ordinary bulk cargo. This is done so that the warning does not appear in the log when using the pack on other cards. Animation – bags and bread loaves – regardless of the type of cargo.
Special thanks to Andy for the analog clock script for the GAZ-52
Rassvet version 1.0 for Farming Simulator 2019 (vFS19):
GAZ 52 / 5Z Add-on module for the Paccvet card. v. Rassvet. 1.0
Add-on for GAZ-53 module pack with four modules adapted for goods from the card “Dawn”. Trucks are not included in the addon, so the presence of the main pack is mandatory. In the game, modules from the addon are in the same category at the end of the list and are marked with a special logo.
– Platform – automatic selection (EAL) of all dawn pallets
– Food box – automatic selection (EAL) of the pallet part (standard big-run kefir cheese).
– Bread truck – loading with bread.
– Thermobox – loading with all standard bulk cargo loading flour, washed potatoes and sand. All that can be packaged in bags.