FS19 ProductionsInfoHud v220.127.116.11
A Hud to display the productions that need attention.
– The minimum quantity per raw material in the productions from which delivery quantity this may be displayed can now be set in the settings file for each factory and raw material. It is predefined at 25%.
– The settings dialog can be opened via KEY_lctrl KEY_lshift KEY_p.
– Ignore for productions built into the settings dialog.
– Settings dialog without translations because it is not yet complete. I am publishing this by popular request so that the settings to ignore can already be made ingame.
Developed for the NF march, but is compatible with all global company productions.
The mod shows in an overlay the productions that have no raw materials.
Below that are the productions that will run empty within the next 72 hours and that are less than 75% full.
Individual productions can be ignored via the settings file that is created when the savegame is saved and in which all productions are listed.
Also shows the sales possibilities, where goods from the productions or from the silos can be sold at the best prices.
But only if the Tunis sales price trigger is installed and activated.
In addition, at least 100k liters must be available for sale in a warehouse or production facility and the price set in the sales price trigger must be exceeded.
This is the first version that I will publish. Since the documentation is a disaster from a programmer’s point of view, I could only learn that by studying other mods. Should work in multiplayer and on servers, but I couldn’t test it. Error messages and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
– Display of all product run times in the GC menu
– More setting options
Requires Global Company:
Sales price trigger from Tunis, if you also want to display the sales prices, is optional.