FS22 Better Contracts v220.127.116.11
Fix Harvest Contracts Latest
Since FS22 v1.5 NPCs harvest their fields immediately when crops are ready. That leads to fast deletion of harvest contracts in the contracts menu.
This beta Release includes a quick fix: NPCs now NEVER harvest their own fields.
“Should I take those three fertilizer missions, or rather the 2.3 ha potato harvesting contract?” “How much liquid fertilizer will I need for this job?” If you ever asked yourself questions like these, this mod will help to find the answers. It improves the contract system, both in singleplayer and multiplayer.
– The maximum number of contracts and the amount generated per cycle is automatically adjusted to the number of fields on the map.
– You can immediately generate new contracts through the “New Contracts” button, or delete all of them with the “Clear Contracts” button.
– You can sort the available contracts by type and field number, by total profit, or by profit per minute, to make it easier to find the one you desire.
– You can activate more than three contracts at a time.
– The mod adds new vehicle combos for contracts, for the mission generator to chose from.
– With the “Details” button you can toggle on/ off the display of additional contract information. Like cost estimates for usage material as fertilizer, herbicide, or seeds. For harvest and baling contracts, it shows the minimum amount to be delivered, and the amount that you can keep (and sell). From this it calculates the total profit value for a contract, i.e. reward minus cost for fertilize/ spray/ sow contracts, and reward plus value of kept harvest for harvest/ baling contracts. It even estimates the time you will probably need for total completion of the job, by taking into account the work speed and work width of the appropriate leasing vehicles/ tools that are offered with the contract.
Disclaimer: All values shown in details display are ESTIMATES. You should not take them absolutely, but rather as an indication of what contracts to prefer among others.
– Added display filter function for contracts list
– Adjusted calculation of keep / deliver values for harvest / baling contracts
– Added conflicts prevention with other mods
– Added support for FS22_SupplyTransportContracts, FS22_TransportMissions