Farming Simulator 17 UPDATE 1.4
- Improved handling of bunker silos (1.4)
- Improved handling of levelers (1.4)
- Various engine optimizations (1.4)
- Improved loading of old savegames (1.4)
- Various improvements in graphics and functions of the vehicles (1.4)
- Fixed issues with conveyors (1.4)
- Fixed various map issues (1.4)
- Improved helper (1.4)
- Various improvements when tipping anywhere (1.4)
- Improvements with the forestry (1.4)
- Fixed issues with the animals (1.4)
- Various improvements for the GUI (1.4)
- Various improvements in the multiplayer and the dedicated servers (1.4)
- Fixed several localization issues (1.4)
- Improved compatibility with several input devices (1.4)
- Fixed various other smaller issues (1.4)
(*) Please note that this update cannot be used for the Steam or Mac OS X version of Farming-Simulator 17. If you have a Steam or Mac OS X version your game will be updated automatically. This update contains all prior released updates.
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2017 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 17 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 17 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!