Farming Simulator 17 UPDATE 1.3.1
Please note that this update cannot be used for the Steam or Mac OS X version of Farming-Simulator 17. If you have a Steam or Mac OS X version your game will be updated automatically. This update contains all prior released updates.
- Added separate menu music volume setting (1.3.1)
- Added option for mod map updates to invalidate savegame cache files (e.g. tip collision map) (1.3.1)
- Fixed field of view setting (90° was very distorted) (1.3.1)
- Fixed Sosnovka bunker silos collision with chaff (1.3.1)
- Fixed Sosnovka manure heaps (1.3.1)
- Fixed error when loading some savegames (Callstack setMass invalid Entity) (1.3.1)
- Fixed error when creating a map mod from Goldcrest Valley (1.3.1)
- Fixed unloading to BGA bunker using conveyor belts (1.3.1)
- Fixed fertilizer missions being repeated many times (1.3.1)
- Changed Jenz HE700 income category to wood (1.3.1)
- Fixed animals cleanliness (1.3.1)
- Fixed animals food usage (1.3.1)
- Fixed pig tutorial cleaning (not enough space in trough) (1.3.1)
- Fixed toggling vehicle configurations with different collisions (1.3.1)
- Fixed error with wool palets in multiplayer (1.3.1)
- Fixed crash when loading old savegames (from version 1.1) (1.3.1)
- Fixed very low framerates and black artifacts on Mac OSX (1.3.1)
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2017 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 17 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 17 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!