FS17 Serenity Valley V 4.0
1. Added more selling locations to give more competition in the market.
2. Fixed all gates and doors to work with animatedObjects.xml
3. Removed the Sawmill by the main farm.
4. Customized the Trains with a Locomotive at both ends to help with easier loading and unloading at stations.
5. Customized all the Selling point names to conform to Serenity Valley and not Goldcrest Valley.
6. Cleaned the defaultVehicle.xml file so all start vehicles are now in “Like New” condition.
7. Fixed the problem where the traffic would drive through the Rail Road Crossings and not stop for the Trains. All traffic now stops at all RR Crossings when they become active.
8. Added a large display at the main farm silo to help see your inventory.
9. Fixed the PDA Map.
10. Log file is Error Free!
Hello folks! With V4.0 you will see 38 fields which you own 17 so you will have plenty to do from the start. I have added the Train System and all 100 Gold Nuggets too. In the main farm silo you can store Wheat, Barley, Rape, Maize, Sunflower, Soybean, Potato, Sugarbeet, Grass Windrow, Dry Grass Windrow, Woodchips, Straw, Forage and Silage with a capacity of 2000000 for each fruit. There is a small area for Forrestry as well. There are Cows, Pigs, Sheep and chickens. I have tested the map and everything seems to be working well with NO ERRORS in the Log File! This is the final version of this map but if some one finds anything wrong that I missed I will be happy to look into it. Tanks and I hope you enjoy it!
CHANGES IN 4.0:
4.0 has more selling places and I customized the Station Names to conform more to this map. With the trains there are now two engines on each one which give more versitile access of loading and unloading. All the door and gates are tuned to work with the animatedObjects.xml file for easy access. The traffic will now obey the rules of the rail road crossings instead of driving right though them and the train. All of you farm equipment is now in “Like New” condition when you start a new game.
Model: Rockhound Modding
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.