FS17 The Pacific Northwest 184.108.40.206
* Performance optimization
* Moved gold nugget located inside the western bridge
* Removed foliage in field 32
* Changed auto doors to manual doors at Snake River Oil Mill
* Added grazing mod for sheep and cows
* Added Water Trough Addon
* Added more trees to two forestry areas
* Dirt areas for cows and pigs adjusted slightly
* The county now snow plows the main roads
This version fixes a couple of issues that prevented multiplayer games from working. Save games are compatible with one exception. This is that all trees and hedges that have been cut will be reset. If playing with an existing save game please remove ‘splitShapes.gmss’ from the save game folder before starting.
* Added sugar cane
* Added pellet storage to storage hubs and sales at the barn.
* TMR mixer accepts pellets
* Increased some storage caps
* Fixed barb wire texture.
* Corrected/added some text in the modDesc.xml file
* You now start with newer and a little more equipment
* Fields are less expensive to buy now
* Wood chip economy modified (Seasons)
* Start with a few more sheep
* Tweaked a few objects
Welcome to The Pacific Northwest. This map is loosely based around the Lewiston, ID and eastern Washington area where the Snake and Clearwater rivers meet. At the rivers there is a plateau that is high above, accessed by a winding mountain road. The fields on the plateau are more the style of a UK map with small odd shaped fields, hedgerows and narrow lanes, where the valley fields are more of the US type, large and relatively flat and open. The terrain on the plateau ranges from relatively flat to quite hilly.
Start with a small farm and gradually grow your farm by buying smaller fields and merging them into larger ones.
This map includes the following:
– 2 main farms, one near the sheep and pigs. The other near the cows.
– 44 fields including 8 grass fields.
– Optimized for Seasons (highly recommended! Weather, crop growth, etc.)
– 5 additional fruit types, plus milk. Requires Kotte Uneiversal. Recommend Stop Milk Sales.
– Removable hedgerows
– 14 sell points
– Two large place-able areas
– Includes animated gates, doors, lights and more.
– and lots more.
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2017 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 17 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 17 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!