FS17 Pacific Inlet Logging v220.127.116.11
Log from the mountains to the swamps. DIY Farming is available. (No animals. Create your own fields.)
– The swamp area terrain has been raised.
– All trees in the swamp area including sideways trees are now cuttable by the chain saw.
– Added ramp and water sell point.
– Added Biogas plant.
– Added pigMud in certain areas of the road that made sense.
– Replaced all default grass so it is mowable.
– Replaced bridge.
– Expanded wetlands and lowered the terrain slightly in the swamp areas.
– Flattened ground on the east side for easier field creation.
– Enclosed the roads a little more with smaller trees along the road from the mill to #6 landing.
– Thickened forest in some sparse areas.
– Fixed all texture file formats for console support.
– Fixed water so it looks normal on consoles.
– Removed a tipCol which was causing the wood chips to now unload on the ground.
– Removed extra tree texture files that were not being used.
– Removed the drive thru wood sell point.
– Removed mill ramp.
– Lowered the box around the unload wood sell point.
– New default vehicles have been added.
– Added Barn sell point.
– Added Grain factory sell point.
– Added Grain Silo.
– Tree physics have been adjusted to better handeling.
– 2000+ trees have been adjusted for better placements.
– 95% of floating trees have been fixed. Leaving some room just in case a few are found.
– 100% Trees that were placed so close to each other they were touching have been moved apart.
– 95% of all trees laying on the ground have been adjusted. There should no longer be trees completely underground. All should be cuttable now.
– The mill now has indicators for sell points.
– The ramp at the drop in sell deposit no longer looks like a grain sell point.
– The water sell point has been removed.
– Cleaned up the original FDR Logging map so it qualifies for modhub.
FDR Logging Team