FS17 Pacific Inlet Logging v126.96.36.199
Log from the mountains to the swamps. DIY Farming is available. (No animals. Create your own fields.)
– The swamp area terrain has been raised.
– All trees in the swamp area including sideways trees are now cuttable by the chain saw.
– Added ramp and water sell point.
– Added Biogas plant.
– Added pigMud in certain areas of the road that made sense.
– Replaced all default grass so it is mowable.
– Replaced bridge.
– Expanded wetlands and lowered the terrain slightly in the swamp areas.
– Flattened ground on the east side for easier field creation.
– Enclosed the roads a little more with smaller trees along the road from the mill to #6 landing.
– Thickened forest in some sparse areas.
– Fixed all texture file formats for console support.
– Fixed water so it looks normal on consoles.
– Removed a tipCol which was causing the wood chips to now unload on the ground.
– Removed extra tree texture files that were not being used.
– Removed the drive thru wood sell point.
– Removed mill ramp.
– Lowered the box around the unload wood sell point.
– New default vehicles have been added.
– Added Barn sell point.
– Added Grain factory sell point.
– Added Grain Silo.
– Tree physics have been adjusted to better handeling.
– 2000+ trees have been adjusted for better placements.
– 95% of floating trees have been fixed. Leaving some room just in case a few are found.
– 100% Trees that were placed so close to each other they were touching have been moved apart.
– 95% of all trees laying on the ground have been adjusted. There should no longer be trees completely underground. All should be cuttable now.
– The mill now has indicators for sell points.
– The ramp at the drop in sell deposit no longer looks like a grain sell point.
– The water sell point has been removed.
– Cleaned up the original FDR Logging map so it qualifies for modhub.
FDR Logging Team
This content was uploaded by website visitors. If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2017 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 17 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 17 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!