FS19 Seasons v184.108.40.206
Winter is coming… and spring, summer and autumn too.
– Fix for maps causing crashes: no crash but map still won’t work due to engine limitations until it’s updated by the map author.
– Fix issue where growth conflicts with basegame.
– Fixed economy history.
– Fixed issue with drought damage on new saves.
– Fixed issues in weather generation and weather forecast that could cause lag.
– Fixed the snow melting and falling. Snow toggle now removes all snow too.
– Improve grass system.
– Improved animal balancing and information.
– Improved building and US/DE map Seasons masks.
– New and improved translations.
– Many more small and big fixed and improvements. See the release notes.
The Seasons mod changes the fundamental way to play Farming Simulator by introducing seasons and changing all aspects of the gameplay, such as weather, growth, economy, vehicle maintenance and animals to suit.
Seasons 19 has gotten even more immersive with new visuals and sounds that better integrate into the game and the gameplay.
Experience the trials and tribulations of a real life farmer worrying if you will get all your crops planted on time before it gets too cold, or too dry, for them to germinate and whether you will complete the harvest before the rainy days of autumn when crops will be wet.
Beautiful visuals to suit the seasons, such as the birth of life in spring, the richness of colour of autumn and bare trees on a bleak winter’s day when you are clearing the snow, or doing forestry, will help to fully immerse you in this new environment.
See to the management of your herds with the new breeds of cattle, pigs, sheep, and chickens, or take care of horses for a steady income.
The release notes can be found on our website as well.