Farming Simulator 19 – Update 1.1.3
(*) Please note that this update cannot be used for the Steam or Mac OS X version of Farming-Simulator 19. If you have a Steam or Mac OS X version your game will be updated automatically. This update contains all prior released updates.
- Fixed cultivating and sowing contracts disappearing after accepting them (1.1.3)
- Fixed a rare blocker when creating a farm in multiplayer (1.1.3)
- Fixed block when entering vehicles after changing the inputs (1.1.3)
- Fixed sound with 7.1 headsets (1.1.3)
- Fixed saving mouse sensitivity (1.1.3)
- Fixed invert-y option for vehicle comeras (1.1.3)
- Fixed issues with Logitech force-feedback wheels (the centering force can now be configured in the Logitech Profiler (G25, G27) and the Logitech Gaming Software (G29, G920) (1.1.3)
- Fixed input conflicts when changing devices (1.1.3)
- There is no default mapping for unknown devices to avoid issues with constant menu and camera changes (1.1.3)
- Fixed some crashes with input devices (1.1.3)
- Fixed saving of sensitivity/deadzone of input devices (1.1.3)
- Fixed default bindings for wheels and wheels in combination with Logitech G Saitek Farm Side Panel (1.1.3)
- Added support for Logitech G29 and G920 gear shifter (1.1.3)
- Added support for Logitech G25 (1.1.3)
- Added support for Thrustmaster T-GT and TS-XW (1.1.3)
- Fixed camera orientation with head tracking (e.g. Track IR) (1.1.3)
Farming Simulator 19
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2019 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 19 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 19 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!