John Deere 8520 Tractor
– Animated front suspension
– Animated front wiper (working automaticly at rain)
– Animated steering and joystick
– Animated rear hydraulic
– Panel IC – Raised bonnet, folding front linkage, opening doors and rear window, folding steering column, Greenstar monitor
– Buyable twin wheels (have collision and tyre tracks)
– Weights to the rear wheels (In front weight version first press Alt + Z to choose weight position)
– Switchable front weight (Z)
– Fully working lights and turn signals
– Speedometer and tachometer
– Washable tires
– Minor fixes in textures
– Clean LOG
– Fixed camera positions in the cabin
– Improved use of mirrors
– Fixed physics of driving
– Tractor creates lanes
Credits: Sotillo, Bjohn14, VMV Modding, mati7766, Rysiu77, roller90, Jdfan John Deere
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
How to install mods
Farming Simulator 2015 game is an agricultural game that gives you an opportunity to grow vegetables, take care of animals and buy or repair Cars, Combines, Tractors or other vehicles.
In FS 15 it’s easy to install mods. You just need to download mod from www.farming2015mods.com. Upload to your game folder. After that you need to activate the mods you want to use.