FS22: Look at the new character creator
In Farming Simulator 22, you’ll have the chance to farm with more people than ever, thanks to cross-platform multiplayer. Find out more in our crossplay announcement! Of course, you’ll want to customize your character in the game. You can – with our new character editor. Let’s take a look at the possibilities to create your own farmer in Farming Simulator 22!
We added a lot of new character features and items. Choose your hairstyle, including a beard or mustache, between various clothing items from top to bottom, and even authentic full-body outfits from your favorite brands. Here’s the complete list of options:
Create your character!
- First, choose your character model!
- How’d you like your hair? What color?
- We have manly beards. Each one as glorious as the next.
- Mustaches are a must-have for harvest season. Harvesting respect!
- Now, choose an outfit and get into those comfy onesies!
- You can put on tops and bottoms separately, too.
- Different kinds of footwear. Yes, there are rubber boots.
- Show your friends how professional you’re at work. A hat is cool, too.
- Gloves. For the dirty work. Or just for style. Maybe both.
- Fashionable glasses are always a welcome accessory. Pick yours.
Wear your favorite brands!
On top of the generic clothes, there is also a set of branded outfits, your character can wear. So, if you’re running a farming operation heavy on John Deere machinery, why not dress accordingly in green?
Case IH, CLAAS, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, and others are also represented with their authentic outfits. Thanks to ELTEN, our trusted partner for safety shoes, and Engelbert Strauss, specialized in workwear, the safety of your farmer is guaranteed. Take a look!
A couple more example characters
Here are some additional characters, showing you the possibilities. Also, if you want to change your character design later on, maybe get a new hair cut or new pants, you can do that back at the farm house. Just open the wardrobe, and change!