FS22 The Angevin Countryside v220.127.116.11
Welcome to The Angevin Countryside! It’s a realistic French map that comes from the villages near Angers in Maine et Loire.
– Addition of the point of sale at the Dairy
– Change from a parked car to a house
– Height adjustment of repair shops in farms
– Addition of sale of Olives, Grape and Grape in Trikalio and Terreno
– Offset from silo to BGA
– Added collisions to silos and weighing in Triskalio
– Removal of the sale of cut beets at the point of sale “you don’t have a hundred balls”
– Increase in the liter of water and food for the sheep
– Placement of the storage building in the main farm
– Mud and flooding at the bottom of the map is visible only when it’s raining
– Added field entries for fields that didn’t have one
– Modification of building textures
– Added soil map for Precision Farming
– Changed the appearance of manure in the main farm
– Fixed water bodies on the whole map
– Authorizations of a building
– Fixed mission gear spawn in store
– Fix main farm buildings not loading in hard game
– Fixed flying trees
– Fixed a wooden sign going through a building in the main farm
– Added more car traffic
– Modification of the sheep building
– Modification of the Pigs farm ((A new save game is required))
Here’s what you’ll get in this map:
– 2 cow barns
– 1 pig barn
– 2 sheepfolds
– 1 stud
– 1 CUMA
– 1 BGA
– Factories such as the cheese factory, the sawmill, the fabric, greenhouses, a sugar factory…
– 155 Fields all purchasable and functional in missions
– 5/6 plots of wood to make your chainsaws roar
– 1 buyable area with 2 small plots of wood to let your imagination run wild!
– The cartridges are hidden (or not :D) in the map, the prices are personalized according to the difficulty (easy = 5000$ < difficult = 50000$)
– Dealership with working garage doors and bridges for more real RP than ever!
This is an official conversion of The Angevin Countryside version FS19 for FS22.
I hope you like it and don’t hesitate to give me your feedback!