FS22 Mountain Hill 2022 4-fach v184.108.40.206
Multifruit | incl. Revamp Script | Tobacco, hemp, and hops (including equipment) | New Animals
– Fixed bugs with the sheep and goats. Wool and goat’s milk are produced again
– All stables where animals eat grass have had their foliage adjusted.
– AnimalGrazing is now properly supported and animals will eat the painted grass.
The following has been changed in version 220.127.116.11
– Now either sunflower or rapeseed for diesel production
– Added mineral feed to the cows again
– Basic feed now works again for pigs
– Carrots added to horse feed as a booster
– Pigs can now also be fed with red and white cabbage
– The sheep need grass and hay to get 100% effectiveness
– Added Triticale to seed production
You don’t need a new save game
Patch 18.104.22.168 is required for this version
– Giants animal stables revised:
– Pigs with water triggers
– Horses with water and straw triggers
– Sheep with water and straw triggers and goat milk
– Cowshed with water trigger
– Chicken coop with water trigger
– Sheep and Goat Stables now also consume straw
The stables can be found normally in the shop.
– Diesel has been added to the refinery during production
– Herbicides have been added to the production of the fertilizer factory
Precision Farming Multifruit and Compost Ready
If you want it, download Precision Farming Multifruit and Compost and replace the original mod with this mod file.
No new save game is required
So that the new stables are right on the map, sell old ones and buy new ones, or rewrite them in placeable.xml in the save game.
Here is my MountainHill2022 version 22.214.171.124
From version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 you do NOT need a new save game.
With the new animals from Susi & Wingi
A big thank you again to Wingi for releasing the animals
The goat’s milk can be transported with the MK32 present on the map.
What has been fixed and changed in this version can be found in the “Versions” tab and in the description
The revamp script from “braeven” is required, which is a prerequisite for the map.
The script because it makes productions more diverse and has many advantages. Just look at it.
I also recommend the pallet autoloader specialization from Achimobil, which also loads the tobacco and hemp bales.
Here are a few key data about the map:
Snow roofs would be added everywhere on buildings from LS19.
Decoration depends on time, weather conditions, and season.
Parasols, laundry, and pool water are gone in winter, but there are street stamps in winter.
What else, you will see for yourself.
You cannot use what does not belong to you (pastures, stockyards, contractors, etc.)
Rye, triticale, spelt, onion, carrots, red cabbage, white cabbage, poppy seeds, tobacco, hemp, and hops (hops in the shop where wine can be bought)
2 harvesters for tobacco and hemp can be found on the map under “Vehicles > FM Modding”.
Trailers for molasses and biogas can be found on the map under “Devices > FM Modding”.
Grimme and RopaPack for earth fruits integrated into the shop “Vehicles/Devices > FM modding.
Hop harvester and cutter are also available in the shop under FM modding.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION GOODS:
Hay pellets, straw pellets, wood pellets, molasses, bran, compost, seeds, cigars, cigarettes, lime, mineral fertilizers, liquid fertilizers, hemp oil, soybean oil, paper, empty pallets, and beer.
The card is almost fully retracted with AutoDrive.
Main roads, secondary roads, country roads, country lanes, forests, points of sale, production facilities
What still has to be brought in is the seed, tobacco, beer, paper, and lime production.
In addition, I leave it to you to drive to Farmerhof, Lohni, and Viehhof.
My thanks to Cleo, Bossy, and Lambo who tested the map in the MP.