FS22 1970 Ford F250 SingleCab Longbed v18.104.22.168
– Fixed message spam on the log causing FPS drops.
– Fixed the issue causing to not change gears on auto mode with stock engine config.
The remaining log messages refer to attackers indices, caused by the possibility of optional adjustable hitches, and model size
The bump side base model was released to the public by Expendables Modding on FS19. It was converted and reworked on Blender to separate parts and create animations, details, and tweaks. Frame by Expendables Modding, with many adjustments and add-ons to it!
– Cummins 24v 5.9 with the NV4500 5-speed manual transmission (Using IRL gear ratios)
– Doors, windows, hood, and tailgate animations.
– Stock and custom lighting
– Front grill options (1970, 1971, and Custom)
– Suspension addons (Trac bars, stab bars, steering shocks)
– 4 side steps as optional
– Front and Rear bumpers options (Bullbar, Ledbar and Camel Trophy bumpers)
– Bed addons options (Spare wheel, Rollbar, Toolbox, Back Rack, topper)
– Two-tone and side trim options
– Side mirrors options
– Stock and lifted suspensions
– Custom dashboard lights, with the functional tuner.
– Everything color changeable
– Exhaust options
– Adjustable back hitch and gooseneck options
– Interior options (Seats, CB radio, etc.)
– Snow Plow Mount
– 8 Wheel configurations
This mod contains parts exclusively from DDC, and other parts used are public, with credits to their respective authors!
– Key Mapping:
“Z” or “N” key for Hood animation
“X” key for tailgate
Mouse controls for doors, windows, and attachers.