FS17 Pacific Inlet Logging v188.8.131.52
This is a “Do It Yourself” map ranging from Forestry to Farming and raising animals.
– THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLDER SAVE GAMES.
– New Areas: Store, Farm, Village
– The farm requires cleaning out before it can be used properly.
– All animals have been added.
– Re-painted all the terrain except the outlining mountains.
– Added new grass foilage to all the terrain. This grass is considered one giant field.
– Removed all pre-made landings.
– Dirt roads can now be created with standard plow & roller combinations.
– Added marked trees to have cut borders which are lines shown in red on the PDA.
– Main roads are now gravel instead of dirt.
– The mill has been reduced in size and McMills sawmill replaced the old one which includes a crane.
– Replaced the BGA with a new version and added a bridge to the BGA area.
– Replaced the original bridge with a new version and a broken version of the old one below it.
– Added three hidden gravel roads which can be discovered via plowing & rolling.
FDR Logging Team
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2017 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 17 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 17 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!