FS17 Drumard Farm
Drumard Farm is based around a real working beef farm in the green green fields of Ireland, Co.Louth. There are two farms, Drumard Farm where the cows and sheep can be found, and Drumard arable farm where the pigs are located. The map features are:-
– Two Working Farms, one which has the Grain Silo located at. Two Forestry Areas around the map.
– One Sell Area with Two Sell Points (Drumard Grains 1/2) for the various crops.
– Low Cost Storage Area at Drumard Grains so you can store your crops when waiting on a great demand, there is also a low cost fee at this facility.
– Seed and Fertiliser point at Drumard Arable Farm.
– Prices have been also been increased. Missions on all fields not owned, to help get those field prices down.
– Please be aware all hedges, fences and walls have collision, however there are sizeable grass headlands around the fields to help those workers out.
– Automatic Gates and Lights on most of the Farm and farm Buildings.
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2017 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 17 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 17 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!