What’s everyone hoping to see in FS19?
This could be a long winded post, anyways here are some things I hope are in FS19:
- Buying used machinery: it’s not all that common for farmers to buy new equipment.
- the ability to just feed livestock the grains whole: meaning, the ability to skip around having to run grind their food. Instead, you would have the option to put out much cheaper feed rings, that way you can place the bales in them. Of course, you get penalized on feeding efficiency just like IRL. Perhaps the lot becomes dirty quicker as a result?
- beef cattle, I have a feeling this one’s already in game, I’m in a beef state, so this would be cool to see.
- the ability to pasture livestock: I would be on cloud nine if we have the ability to pasture livestock in a freshly harvested field. This is pretty much the regular around here in the corn belt. The cows enjoy picking up the corn cobs the harvester missed, and you technically get free N in the soil. Winner winner.
- starter fertilizing: I always thought the stages to fertilize were a hassle, it would be neat if you can hook up a fertilizer tank to your tractor, and plant at the same time.
- volunteer stand: if you went from corn to soybeans, you’re going to see volunteer corn in your field. I would love to see the fields become ugly with volunteer stand, that way you’re engaged at all times, and I think it would be cool to make it also hurt your yield.
- herbicide/pesticide application: I think this would be a neat addition to the game, I know it’s a touchy subject all around, but it’s just part of farming.
- expanded custom work: meaning, you can hire someone to spray your fields, maybe select your broadcast method (would be cool to see a crop duster spraying down your corn).
- Row cropping: it looks like this one was teased along with the cotton bit in the E3 trailer. It’s hard to say if this was intentional or not. It would be cool to have row cropping equipment. It gets old after a while of using a seed drill to put in your beans, a row planter would work just fine too!
- seasons: no rationale needed here
- irrigation systems: I would like to water my crops, but this one just feels like a stretch in a way I cannot explain.
- being “rewarded” for rotating crops: I rotate crops just for a sense of realism in past games, but what if a rotation system actually rewarded you? If you do a corn and soybeans rotation, I hope to see a improved yield in the long run.
- it’s clear the possibilities are endless, so I’ll stop here. Tillage systems! We technically already have this, but it seems like no-till farmers lose out in the past games. I’d like to be able to just leave the crop residue alone after harvest.
Farming Simulator 19
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2019 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 19 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 19 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!