FS19 TCBO Mining Construction Economy v0.4
Because the map recive many ideas from my map (MCE) I decide change the name. The name results the union of TCBO map with my ideas on the MCE.
The reason I´m working on this map its because I like the landscape of this map but unfortunately, the programming its very poor and have many errors. When I talk with the authors they said don´t have time to fix the errors, and they weren’t going to work anymore on the map. So I decide fix and add more stuff to make a better map as the map deserve.
I leave here my thanks to authors (Baguette and OviixC) of the map for let me work on this map and publish .
This is the version 0.4 of the map.
This version have so much improvements. I know its boring start a new save game but i recommend do that with this version. If you do not want start a new save you need use new file terrainDetailHeight_density.gdm because this version have a alteration and change the piles height on the mine and on excavation points around the map. To create this new file you only need:
– Start a new save game.
– Make a save.
– Go to that new save folder and copy the file terrainDetailHeight_density.gdm and put on your correct save game.
– Fixed the trigger for Stonepowder
– Fixed the trigger for water on Lithium processor
– Align the trigger place machines on dealer machines (first places for large trailers)
– Added board with material information on digging sites
– Added translations for filltypes
– Reduce the map size and turn more efficient (textures)
– Seasons Ready
– Added Seasons files (Dr.Drulia www.facebook.com/Dr.Drulia)
– Modmap.lua fixed (Dr.Drulia www.facebook.com/Dr.Drulia)
– Reduce the maxheight on piles 20 to 4 this create many issues when discharge materials on the ground (Dr.Drulia www.facebook.com/Dr.Drulia)
– PDA map update (Dr.Drulia www.facebook.com/Dr.Drulia)
– Increase the capacity of the pallets to 16000
– Added trigger to repair machines on machines dealer (only apears if you start a new save game)
– Remove duplicate waterplanes
– Remove ghost lights on steelfactory