FS19 Muhlenkreis Mittelland Map v1.0.2
This card presents the decorative landscape of the Mühlenkreis with its nostalgic touch, idyllically integrated in a unique landscape.
There are 4 sales stations, as well as purchase stations for lime and manure available, furthermore, the card offers a biogas plant.
Chickens, cows, pigs, sheep and various halls and shelters are already pre-installed on the farm.
Right next to the yard is an area for placeable objects, such as a paddock.
Water can be found on the map at the numerous wells as well as at the pond.
V1.0.2 (Unfortunately, a new score must be started)
– Added more angles for tillage.
– Straw can now be sprinkled in the stables.
– Stables can now be cleaned.
– Bug with the silo fixed and made SALE.
– Added some street lights.
– Bales of straw and hay can now be sold at the land trade. (Bales have to be unloaded that could be difficult in the hall of Agravis =) therefore now at the land trade)
– Seed is now also available at Raiffeisen.
– Fertilizer station of the nursery now supplies Herbicide.
– BGA ground revised.
– Created grass texture and added.
– Soil texture adapted.
– some smaller fixes.
– Traffic slows down better now.
– Windshader adapted.
– Noise of the wind turbine reduced.
– Added purchase stations for fertilizer and seeds at the nursery. (Remember to open the plans)
– Gas and water now available at the garage.
– Agravis can now sell grass and straw.
– Fixed sleep function of the farmhouse.
– adapted transport missions.
– Collision of road signs removed (except for reflector posts)
– Courtyard buildings are now sellable (you do not get any money, but the buildings only cost 1 € to relocate) so you can arrange them to your liking (except for silos and BGA).
– Camera in the GE now adapted for everyone.
– Purchased areas adapted to the light mode.
– Added launch vehicles (Fendt favorite is available on every mode).
– Various smaller fixes
– Reduced price of the yard area so you do not have to invest so much.
– The placeable courtyard buildings are from BernieSCS (Modding World) and the hall from VertexDezign
– Support only on ls-modcompany
If you notice any mistake, please let us know.