FS19 MountainHill2021 v184.108.40.206
Version 220.127.116.11 – (Seasons, Precisions and ManureSystem Ready)
– Sleep trigger changed for Lohni, Bergbauer and Ruine
– SoilMap for PrecisionsFarming refined
– Fixed small xml errors at the Bergbauer farm
– Removed overhead line at Bergbauer
– Fixed a bug in the lighting of productions and sales outlets
– Added purchase trigger to AVIA
– At Raiffeisen and Avia you can now buy the following:
Hops, wheat, barley, corn, sunflowers, soybeans, oats, rye, rice, poppy seeds, triticale, rabbits, millet, straw and silage
Purchase prices factor 2.35 from the sales price
– Changed a few traffic signs
– Added decorative trees
New savegame required!
Here my new MountainHill2021 (Seasons-, Precisions- and ManureSystem Ready)
It is a 4-fold map, which brings many possibilities with it.
Naturally, the map was tested and works without errors and log entries.
Pictures say more than a thousand words….
Here are a few quick key facts about the map.
– 4 ways to start a new game
– Seasons GEO is integrated (RM-Seasons must be in the mod folder)
– except for the outlets and villages you have to buy everything else (depending on the start different)
– 11 different outlets
– 14 different productions
– 3 gas stations
– 95 different fields from small to large (also meadows)
– 60 buyable forest pieces that are sometimes larger, times smaller are
– with Seasons also the Map changes (not only trees, but also roofs, snow poles, ice etc….) at spring, summer, autumn and winter
At the Raiffeisen you can buy right “hops”, for beer production.
What, where in which silo fits, digital ads place or simply ausbrobieren.
Write me a PN, if you should find errors, or objects that still float above the ground.
On other sites, the map may only be offered with the original download link!
Now I wish you much fun with the map.
Optional required mods (but beneficial):