FS19 Michigan Map v3.0
The Michigan Map has been updated to work with Farm Sim 19 Patch 1.3 while we also made the following updates and additions to the map:
* Yard Lights (Auto Turn On)
* Interior Building Lights (Operation by Switch)
* Parking Lot Lights
* Shop Doors on Buildings
* Garage Doors on Buildings
* New Culverts
* New Road Signs
* Road Construction Changes
* Diner Addition
* Construction at the Sawmill
* Camp Grayling (Military) has taken over some State Land
* 7-Eleven moved in
* New Shell Gas Station at Transportation Company
* Main Farm Signs Updated
* Transportation Company Signs Updated
* New Potato Storage Buildings at Frito Lay
* Cell Towers
– Taylor Farms has moved out, this is now Michiagn Farms so the signs at the Main Farm & Tranport Company have been changed to match the Facebook Page.
– There is NO NEED for a new Save Game!
* We recommend never having more than one map and the mods for that map in your mods folder. If you do not follow this you will have issues with sell points not showing up and other random issues that are not the fault of the map.
Taylor Farms & Daze Farms
This content was uploaded by website visitors. If you notice any mistake, please let us know.
What is this mod use for
Farming Simulator 2019 Mods are one of the greatest upgrades and can make your game unique. Downloading and adding FS 19 mods to your game is not difficult at all – you simply need to save a file and run it. Each Farming Simulator 19 Mod will provide you with particular options so go ahead and add it to your version. Few clicks and you will be able to use all extra features that were only imaginary before. It is the easiest way to get the best of the game, your opponents will be surprised!